All Natural Mouthwash - Banish Bad Breath Fast!
Natural mouthwash, can be used to freshen breath and kill the bacteria that cause plaque and gum disease. This simple homemade mouthwash, keeps your breath sweet, like chewing on fresh parsley or chewing sugar free PURTM Chewing Gum naturally sweetened with xylitol.
Chemical ingredients found in most mouthwashes are quite harsh and can be harmful becuase the inside of your mouth is really sensitive. The recipe below is natural and gentle. Ingredients include antibacterial cinnamon, rosemary, clove essential oils, coconut oil and xylitol. Coconut oil's high levels of antimicrobial and antibacterial auric acid make it the perfect choice for this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 teaspoon Perfect SweetTM xylitol
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop clove oil
- Dissolve the xylitol in the warm water in a small bowl,
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, stirring to help the coconut oil fully liquefy.
- Swish a teaspoon of mouthwash for up to 10-20 minutes—it's called oil pulling and it helps draw out toxins and bacteria.
- Spit out when finished.
- Store remaining mouthwash in an airtight container for up to 1 month. Shake before using. This recipe makes at least 6 doses.