- 7 large green apples
- ¼ cup Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- Peel and core apples, then cut into roughly 1cm slices.
- Place apples, ¼ cup xylitol and 1 tsp cinnamon in large saucepan and add a little water.
- Simmer with lid on, on med-high until apples are just tender but not too soft.
- Drain apples if needed and place in an oven proof dish.
- Combine flour, xylitol, rolled oats, coconut, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl until evenly mixed.
- Add melted butter to dry ingredients and mix well using a fork. Ensure all ingredients are moist and mixture has a crumbly texture.
Spread crumble mix over top of apple. Bake at 180 degrees C for 30-40 minutes, or until crumble topping is slightly browned.