Baked Cheesecake with Raspberries
The most delicious sugar free, gluten free, keto friendly and low carb baked cheesecake that is sure to be a hit with guests! So perfect as the centrepiece for your Christmas table, or treat your family and friends and bake this easy cheesecake for parties, gatherings, picnics, any occasion!
- 275g (2½ cups) almond meal
- 30g (2 tbsps) Perfect Sweet™ xylitol
- 115g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese
- 130g Perfect Sweet™ xylitol
- 25g arrowroot, sifted
- 3 eggs, x-large (60g)
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla essence
- 500g sour cream
- 250g raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 25cm springform round cake tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the almond meal and xylitol until combined. Add the melted butter and mix with a spoon until the mixture has fully combined into a dough-like ball.
- Turn the dough into the tin. Using your hands, gently press the dough into the tin ensuring a uniform thickness. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Preheat oven to 160˚C.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cream cheese and xylitol until smooth. Add the sifted arrowroot and mix well. Beat in the eggs, one
- at a time. Add the lemon zest, juice and vanilla and stir.
- Fold in sour cream and mix until combined.
- Pour half of the filling over the cooled baked base and scatter half the raspberries over mixture. Pour in remaining filling and scatter remaining raspberries over top of cheesecake to decorate.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until firm to touch. Turn oven off and leave cake for 40 minutes with the door closed. Set aside to cool down to room temperature before refrigerating. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with whipped cream and extra raspberries.