This sugar free banana bread is moist, delicious and bursting with flavor. Makes a wonderful treat when toasted. Everyone loves this recipe and it is so easy to bake!
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Perfect Sweet® xyitol
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 bananas, finely mashed
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a loaf pan with baking paper allowing ends to overhang the pan edges..
- Cream together the butter and Perfect Sweet® xyitol.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas and combine well.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda. Add to the creamed mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 180°C for 50 - 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.