Makes 8 serves
- 1 packet 98% Sugar Free KitchenTM Chocolate Mousse
- 600 ml whipping cream
- Place chocolate mousse mix into a medium sized bowl.
- Pour in the whipping cream.
- Use electric beaters on slow speed to mix the cream and chocolate mousse mix until combined.
- Beat for 2 minutes on high speed until soft peaks form. Do not overbeat.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into 8 individual serving dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with berries or as desired.
Why not try...98% Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream?
Transfer Chocolate Mousse mixture into a container and freeze overnight. Makes a delicious chocolate ice cream!