Double Choc Cookies
Makes 18 cookies
- 1 packet, Sugar Free Kitchen™ Double Choc Cookie Mix
- 1 egg, large (50g)
- 30ml water
- 80g butter
- Preheat oven to 140C. Grease a baking tray.
- Beat egg and add water. Melt the butter. Place cookie mix in a bowl and stir in wet ingredients.
- Mix in choc chips. Mixture will be crumbly, but holds when rolled into balls.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Place on the baking tray, flatten and shape edges. Repeat process.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool completely on tray. Store in airtight container.
Why not try...
Sandwhich two cookies together with sugar free cream filling or sugar free ice cream!