Fig and Cashew Energy Balls
Looking for something that is not only delicious but full of wonderful ingredients including goji berries and other super foods?
Fig & Cashew Energy Balls can even be dipped in melted dark chocolate for a really decadent edible gift! Full of plant protein and antioxidants. What a treat for everyone!
- 100g almond meal
- 130g raw cashews
- 4 dried unsweetened figs, chopped
- 2 tsp Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- 1 tbsp cacao or good quality cocoa powder
- 20ml coconut oil, melted
- 50g dried goji berries
- Desiccated coconut for coating
- Soak the goji berries for 10 minutes and drain.
- Process all ingredients except the goji berries and the desiccated coconut in a food processor, until smooth.
- Mix in the goji berries and shape into 18 walnut sized balls. Roll the balls in the coconut and store in the fridge.