Flourless Raspberry Muffins
One of my favourite everyday low sugar snacks. Perfect to bake for all the family, for the kids after school, my no added sugar free and gluten free muffins are sweetened with Perfect SweetTM xylitol for the perfect treat!
Makes 12 medium-sized muffins
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 45g (1/4 cup) Perfect Sweet xylitol
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) almond flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease a 6 muffin baking pan or line with muffin papers.
- Mix the coconut with the milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the xylitol, oil, whisked eggs, almond flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add the raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until cooked.
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE (Printer friendly version)