Flourless Raspberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Perfect Sweet xylitol
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease a 6 muffin baking pan or line with muffin papers.
- Mix the coconut with the milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the xylitol, oil, whisked eggs, almond flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add the raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until cooked.