Golden Oats Cookies
Makes 18 cookies
- 1 packet, 97% Sugar Free Kitchen™ Golden Oats Cookie Mix
- 1 egg, large (50g)
- 50g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 140oC. Grease a baking tray. Beat egg. Melt the butter.
- Place cookie mix in a bowl and stir in wet ingredients. Mixture will be crumbly, but holds when rolled into balls.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Place on the baking tray, flatten and shape edges. Repeat process.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on tray. Store in airtight container.
Why not try..
Sandwich two cookies together with sugar free cream filling or sugar free ice cream!