- 160mls (2/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 125mls (1/2 cup) fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Perfect Sweet® xylitol, to taste
- Pink Himalayan Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the oil, grapefruit juice, garlic, chives, mustard, vinegar and Perfect Sweet® xylitol in a glass jar or bottle.
- Season with salt and pepper, seal and shake to combine. Let sit for a minute to allow flavours to develop.
- Taste to adjust sweetness.
You can experiment with this basic recipe by adding different herbs and ingredients.
Grapefruit and Tahini Dressing
Replace the mustard with 2 tbsp Tahini paste. Method remains the same. You may need to add a little water to make the dressing pourable.