Oat and Banana Cookies
These sugar free cookies are full of oats and bananas, this little snack makes a delicious addition to the lunchbox!
- 150g (½ cup) ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 200g (2 cups) rolled oats
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 130°C/ 110°C fan-force. Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together well with your hands. Squeeze the mixture together until it starts to bind.
- Divide mixture to form 12 cookies.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake in a moderately low oven for 35 minutes or until golden and firm on the outside
- Cool completely before eating
Makes 12 cookies