Chocolate & Chia Pudding
Chocolate & Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk, Coconut milk or Almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Optional: ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients except the xylitol into a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine, then sweeten to taste.
- Spoon into your serving dishes, cover and let rest in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, natural yoghurt and a sprig of mint!
- This recipe is perfect for about 4 – 6 servings.