Blueberry Coconut Pancakes
COCONUT PANCAKES with BLUEBERRIES
- 100g (1 cup) of spelt flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- 1 egg
- 150ml (2/3 cup) of coconut milk
- 75g (3/4 cup) of blueberries + some extra for serving
- Butter (for cooking)
- Mix the flour, baking powder and Perfect Sweet® xylitol in a big bowl.
- Mix the egg and coconut milk in another bowl.
- Add the coconut/egg mixture to the flour and mix together. Stir in the blueberries.
- Heat a small amount of butter in a non-stick frying pan. Use a large tablespoon to make small pancakes in the middle of the pan.
- After you drop in the batter, turn down the heat to allow the pancakes to fry gently. Fry for a few minutes until the pancake gets firm and you can turn it. Turn it gently and fry for another 2 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with powdered xylitol and serve with the extra blueberries.