Raw Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 medium avocado (perfectly ripe)
- ½ cup dates soaked in boiling water for 1 hour minimum before use. Strain before using
- 2 ½ tablespoons raw cacao powder, or good quality cocoa
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ tablespoons Perfect Sweet® xylitol
1. Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender. Start blending on slow and then turn the speed up to high.
2. Blend until silky smooth and luscious! You might need to start and stop this a few times to get the mixture to blend properly because the dates will require more blending. If you have a good blender you should be able to get this super smooth.
3. Chill for several hours in the fridge before serving. Delicious served in a glass topped with fresh strawberries.