Doughnuts with Berry Jam
These are honestly Sugar Free Doughnuts...with Sugar Free Jam!!!! Rolled in Cinnamon and Perfect SweetTM xylitol, they are truly the most indulgent little treat we have made for a while! Do yourself a favour and bake some for your friends and family.
Makes 12-20 (depending on size)
- 125g butter, softened
- 100g butter, melted
- 135g Perfect SweetTM xylitol
- 2 lge eggs
- 420g flour
- 4 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 250ml milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend 125g softened butter with 1/2 cup xylitol.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Add the dry mixture to the butter and xylitol mixture.
- Blend in the milk and mix thoroughly.
- Fill greased muffin tins to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until the donuts are golden.
- Mix the remaining xylitol with the cinnamon.
- While doughnuts are still warm, roll them in the melted butter (100g) and then in the cinnamon xylitol.
- Make a small hole in the top and fill with Sugar Free Berry Jam.
Sugar Free Berry Jam Recipe here: