Donuts with Berry Jam
These are honestly Sugar Free Donuts...with Sugar Free Jam!!!! Rolled in Cinnamon and Perfect Sweet xylitol, they are truly the most indulgent little treat we have made for a while! Do yourself a favour and bake some for your friends and family.
Makes 20 (depending on size)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Perfect Sweet xylitol
- 2 lg eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 4 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend 1/2 cup plus 2 tabs butter with 1/2 cup xylitol.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Add the dry mixture to the butter and xylitol mixture.
- Blend in the milk and mix thoroughly.
- Fill greased muffin tins to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until the donuts are golden.
- Mix the remaining xylitol with the cinnamon.
- Melt the remaining butter.
- While donuts are still warm, roll them in the butter and then in the cinnamon xylitol.
- Make a small hole in the top and fill with Sugar Free Berry Jam.
Sugar Free Berry Jam Recipe
Copyright © 2016 SweetLife Australia Pty Ltd