This is such an easy and delicious treat to make, the nutrients are amazing, making this a truly guilt free chocolate treat! Makes a great Edible Gift for Christmas, simply chop into squares, wrap in a pretty cellophane and tie with a ribbon!
- 100g cacao or good quality cocoa powder
- 150g cacao butter, chopped finely
- 120g Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- pinch of salt
- 40g chia seeds
- 40g dried goji berries
- 30g pepitas
- 20g shredded coconut
- 30g sunflower seeds
- Line a 20cm square cake pan or a 25cm x 7.5cm cake pan with baking paper, leaving the edges overhanging for easy removal.
- With a wooden spoon, stir the cacao, melted cacao butter, xylitol and salt until smooth in a medium bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares or slices. Store in fridge
Recipe tip: Chop the cacao butter up finely as this helps with the slow melting process.
To get a nice clean edge when cutting your Super Fudge, leave out of the fridge for at least an hour and when ready, sit a heavy sharp knife in boiling water for about 5 minutes, this will heat the knife enough to make cutting cleaner and easier.