Makes 18 cookies
- 1 packet, 97% Sugar Free KitchenTM Vanilla Cookie Mix
- 1 X-large egg, (60g)
- 50g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water (60ml)
- Preheat oven to 140oC. Grease a baking tray.
- Beat the egg, add the water and melt the butter.
- Place cookie mix into a bowl and stir in the wet ingredients. Mixture will be crumbly, but holds together when rolled into balls.
- Take a tablespoon of the mix and roll into a ball. Place on the baking tray, flatten and shape the edges. Repeat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cookies start to turn slightly golden.
- Cool completely on the tray. Store in an airtight container.
Why not try... Decorate your cookies with seeds or sandwich together with a delicious sugar free jam filling.