Banana Oat Muffins
We love our healthy, sugar free Banana and Coconut muffins recipe! Sweetened with 100% natural Perfect Sweet TM xylitol, they are the perfect treat whether you have them for breakfast, a mid-morning snack or for afternoon tea! You can even add them to your kids' lunch box for a delicious and healthy treat.
- 100g plain flour
- 5g baking powder
- 5g ground cinnamon
- 60g shredded coconut, toasted
- 90g rolled oats
- 90g Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- 140g banana, (approx 2 bananas) very ripe and mashed
- 250ml milk
- 1 x 60g egg
- Pinch of salt
- 30g rolled oats
- 20g shredded coconut
- 20g plain flour
- 40g Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- 30g butter, melted
- Pre heat oven to 160°C/140°C fan forced. Line a mini muffin pan with mini muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, sift the plain flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Add the coconut, oats and Perfect Sweet® xylitol.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the banana, milk, egg and salt. Add this to the dry mixture and stir until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, coconut, plain flour and the Perfect Sweet® xylitol. Stir in the melted butter until well mixed.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into the prepared mini muffin papers and top with the crumble.
- Bake the mini muffins for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You’ll love our sugar free banana and coconut muffins recipe. Give it a try now!
Copyright © 2014 SweetLife Australia Pty Ltd