Lemon Polenta Cake
We love our healthy, sugar free and gluten free Lemon Polenta cake! Sweetened with 100% natural Perfect SweetTM xylitol, this cake makes the perfect treat for anytime....day or night!
- 225g soft butter
- 112g (1 cup) Perfect Sweet® xylitol
- 125g ground almonds
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice ½ lemon
- 112g (1 cup) polenta
- ½ teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- Preheat oven temperature to 170°C.
- Line a 22cm cake pan with glad bake.
- Cream butter and Perfect Sweet® xylitol, add vanilla essences and eggs one at a time.
- Mix in lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Fold in almonds, coconut, polenta and baking powder.
- Bake in oven at 170°C for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until firm in middle of cake.
- Sift ground Perfect Sweet® xylitol over the top of cooled cake and decorate with pistachio nuts.
A tasty treat for all ages, try our sugar free and gluten free lemon polenta cake, we think you will love it too!
Copyright © 2014 SweetLife Australia Pty Ltd